Becoming a Season Ticket Holder
From 27 April to 26 Mai 2017, renewals have priority online & for subscriptions sent by mail.
Subscription forms are processed in the order they are received. For subscriptions sent by mail, the date stamped by the postal office serves as proof. Subscription forms handed in at the subscription booth or the Opéra des Nations are dated to the following working day. Renewals have priority until 26 May 2017.
New season ticket subscribers may complete the online subscription form as of 27 May 2016.
2016-2017 Season Tickets
On April 27th you can hand over your season tickets 2017-18 from 5:15PM in the entrance hall of the Opéra des Nations. The 2016-17 season ticket holders benefit from priority reservation and can also subscribe on our website from 6PM.
A subscription booth is available until 30 June 2017
Box Office Dufour
Monday from 12 noon to 6 PM.
Tuesday to Friday from 10AM to 6PM.
Saturday from 10AM to 5PM.
9, rue du Général-Dufour - CH 1204 Genève
Opéra des Nations
On performance days an information booth is available at the Opéra des Nations one hour before curtain time.
Subscription forms are processed in the order they are received. For subscriptions sent by mail, the date stamped by the postal office serves as proof. Subscription forms handed in at the subscription booth Rue du Général-Dufour or the Opéra des Nations are dated to the following working day. Renewals have priority until 26 May 2016.
SEASON TICKETS ADVANTAGES
- Up to 25% discount on standard box office prices.
- Keep the same seat throughout the season with the Carré d'Or & Premières Season Tickets.
- Access to extra seat bookings of the coming season, before the official box office opening date.
- Change your performance dates*. (1st date change is complimentary; any further date changes: Fr. 5.- per operation**).
- Season ticket purchases above Fr. 250.- may be paid for in three instalments at no extra cost.
- Personalized service and customer assistance if you lose or forget your ticket.
- Priority booking for future season tickets.
*Until 12 noon on the day before your scheduled performance.
**All changes are free for the Carré d'Or & Premières Season Tickets holders.
SEASON TICKET HOLDER PRIVILEGES
- Free public transport on the UNIRESO network up to 2 hours before and after the performance
- Every issue of the Grand Théâtre de Genève newsletter.
- Personal special offers.
- Access to partner institution privileges.
- Exclusive sale of food and beverage value coupons for use at the Opéra des Nations.
- A complimentary Geneva area dance pass, Passedanse 17-18 (at a cost of Fr. 20.-) is offered to Full Season Ticket and Dance Season Ticket holders.
- On the evenings of performances privileged access and/or special discount at our partner bars and restaurants : Le Dorian (+41 22 328 25 36), the Bars Le Fumoir, Les Nations and the Woods restaurant at the InterContinental Genève (+41 22 919 33 33) and Lemon Café (+41 22 733 60 24).