Be a Project Sponsor
The Grand Théâtre de Genève is keen to reach out to young audiences, support young talented artists, promote an ever-widening access to its productions through audiovisual broadcasts, and further Geneva’s international reputation through the tours of the Grand Théâtre de Genève Ballet Company.
Outside funding is key to the realisation of such innovative and inclusive projects. Project sponsors have the satisfaction of being associated with an initiative that resonates with their values.
Become a project sponsor, and you will have the unique sense of being actively involved in an exceptional cultural and social endeavour and of sharing it with your clients and your own staff.
The projects of the Grand Théâtre de Genève are rich and varied:
Make youth outreach a priority objective
- the Young Audiences Programme: concerts with a narrator, ballets, adapted versions of operas, and children operas. This diverse and high-quality programming offers children, teenagers and their families the opportunity to discover the magics of opera and dance.
- the Educational Programme which introduces schoolchildren to opera and ballet through preparatory materials, visits, and thematic workshops. It also offers them the opportunity to attend a final dress rehearsal or (subject to availability based on a pre-determined quota) a regular performance.
- the new “J-Nations” card which allows young people under 30 to attend five performances for 99 francs and all season performances for 199 francs.
- the “Labo-M” club which offers exciting activities to young people between 18 and 30.
- the new family season ticket which allows families to attend three family-friendly shows and the holiday season opera (La Bohème) at an adjusted price: from 294 francs for two adults and two children.
Foster tomorrow’s talents
The Young Artists in Residence Programme gives budding artists the opportunity to sing in a top international house and to work with major conductors and stage directors, demanding orchestras and accompanists and vocal coaches as well as world-known soloists. The Young Artists in Residence Programme is a crucial step in the carrier of these young singers.
Diffuse artistic creation in Switzerland and abroad
- the tours of the Grand Théâtre de Genève Ballet Company
- the audiovisual broadcasts of opera and ballet performances outdoors, in streaming, and on radio.